It is an understatement to say you surpassed all my expectations. Here is why:
1. You came to my house with all sorts of knowledge, data, and information so that I had teh confidence to give you the listing. I am sure glad I did.
2. You told me not to fix a thing with the house, when other Realtors wanted me to do renovations to make the house more saleable. You said you knew the house would sell the way it was, and so you save me time and money that I did not have.
3. You sold my house for $660k within 2 weeks, when I had 4 other Realtors leading me to believe it would be sold for less and take a lot more time. Your suggested asking price brought in 6 competing offers within one week, so you were right!
4. When the first offer came in, it was already a good one, and I woudl have taken it. But you told me to hold on, you figured there would be even better ones coming. I am glad I listened. This is what a great Realtor does - give advice to clients that pay off.
5. Working with you was about as much stress as watching an afternoon football game at the bar. You dealt with my tenants, had all the pictures taken. I did absolutely nothing but sit back.
6. As a result, I gladly gave you an added bonus on your commission for your outstanding work. You told me you would have done exactly the same regardless whether I did or not, which shows me what a true professional you are.
Brent, thank you! I'm telling all my friends about your great work!